Cannabis fan? Cool! You’re on the right track to therapy. Medical marijuana has emerged as one of the safest medications. In fact, MMJ cards are increasingly getting popular. Expired? No worries! You can get a medical marijuana card renewal easily.
Some fast facts about medical marijuana in California
- There are over 915, 845 medical marijuana patients in California
- Nearly, 85,370 people have medical marijuana cards.
- There are nearly 261 dispensaries in the state of California
What is the process to get a medical marijuana card renewal in California?
The introduction of telemedicine to the cannabis industry has made everything easier. If you plan to get a renewal, then you don’t have to physically visit a clinic. You can stay seated at your home and get your renewal done.
You just need to find a 420 clinic or just contact the clinic which provided you with an MMJ card.
Related Article: A Guide To Renew Your Medical Cannabis Card In California
The process to get a renewal is similar to getting a new MMJ card.
1) Contact the clinic which issued your MMJ card and inform them about the renewal. You’ll have to fill a new application and mention your details along with renewal request.
If you’re planning to get it renewed from a new clinic, then carry your original MMJ card to cross verify that you’re a genuine patient.
2) The clinic will analyze your application and then link you to a certified cannabis doctor.
3) The doctor will interact with you via video call and discuss your health history. The main aim of the evaluation is to check if you genuinely need cannabis beyond the expiry. If the doctor feels that you have the symptoms which need cannabis for managing the condition, you’re eligible for a renewal.
4) Your renewal is approved and provided to you on payment of a designated fee.
Also Read:- Get A Medical Marijuana Card Online In California To Relax Sore Muscles!
What are the benefits of online MMJ license renewal?
There are multiple benefits of getting a renewal.
1) Getting a renewal means you’ll have continued access to your favorite strains. You can select the right dose of your strain and use it to manage your health condition.
The dispensaries are stocked up with a wide variety of cannabis infused products. This includes the buds, edibles, oils, tinctures, etc. With the renewal, you can access all of these legally.
2) It helps you save tax. The taxes on recreational marijuana are relatively more as compared to medical marijuana. So, with a MMJ card, you’re definitely saving those bucks.
3) Also, it means that you can grow your stock of cannabis without any hassles. The card gives you the right to grow cannabis for personal use. If you plan to use it commercially, then stay prepared for some legal battle.
So, if you have a cannabis card in Garden Grove CA, you don’t need to worry about the renewal. The process is simple and quick. The renewal has given a much-needed boost to the cannabis industry. Now, people can continuously access the medicinal benefits of cannabis without any issues.