With the rise of cannabis, the doors of its medicinal use are opening up to treat new list of diseases. The main driving force behind this is constant research which is always opening new dimensions of its use. Now, 420 evaluation doctors in Garden Grove recommend using medical marijuana for diabetes.
Diabetes affects over 30 million people in the US. With the rise in unhealthy lifestyle, the case have swelled in the recent past. If you’re not aware of the dangers of the disease, let’s explain it below.
What is diabetes?
This disease arises from the presence of abnormally high amounts of sugar in the bloodstream. This puts the body at an increased risk of heart diseases and other infections. Reason? Presence of high levels of glucose results in enhanced burden on the body to eliminate the sugar from the body,
This affects the immunity of the body and its ability to fight existing infections. Over time, this affects the body’s ability to function at full efficiency.
If proper care is not taken, diabetes can pose you at the risk of heart attack and stroke. This danger arises from the fact that diabetes constricts the veins and hampers the ideal blood flow.
The signs or symptoms of diabetes include:
- Excessive hunger
- Blurred vision
- Extreme thirst
- Frequent urination
- Weight loss
- Frequent infections
- Sores that don’t heal.
Role of cannabis in treating diabetes
Emerging research has cemented the fact that diabetes can be treated with the help of medical marijuana.
1) The use of cannabis keeps the blood pressure in healthy range to keep the body functioning at optimum level. Increased levels of BP is synonymous with patients of diabetes and cannabis through its medicinal properties helps in keep it in check.
2) Cannabis also works as a sugar regulating agent. It induces the body to produce enhanced levels of insulin which facilitates the in the metabolism of blood sugar.
3) Use of medical marijuana is known to increase the blood circulation which is hampered in patients with diabetes. Lack of proper circulation can lead to multiple problems and cannabis through its properties provides a viable solution.
4) Arterial inflammation is common in patients with diabetes. Cannabis has the anti-inflammatory properties which helps in easing the inflammation and providing the much needed relief.
5) Cannabis works as an antispasmodic agent which eases the muscle cramps and gastro-intestinal pains which are quite frequent with diabetes patients.
6) Using cannabis infused products such as cannabutter and oils can be a healthy substitute to current stock of oils. This in return reduces cholesterol and keeps the heart healthy.
7) Cannabis improves the pancreatic cell function which improves the production of insulin thereby keeping the sugar metabolism in healthy limit.
So, there is substantial proof that medical cannabis has a full range of positive effects on the body. Diabetes is a deadly disease which needs strict attention to be cured in time. Advocating the medicinal properties of cannabis, 420 evaluation doctors in Garden Grove recommend using it for effective relief.
If you’re looking for a solution, apply for medical marijuana card in Garden Grove and you can get assisted by experts in treating this burning health issue.