12881 Knott St #205 Garden Grove CA 92841

Our doctors are standing by Mon to Sun (9:00 AM to 10:00 PM)

Frequently Asked Questions

General Questions

Yes, you can get a replacement. Simply get in touch with us to get your up-to-date recommendation letter.

Yes. A recommendation letter is only valid for one year.

No. You cannot use your cannabis card in any other state as cannabis is not legal in every state and qualifying medical conditions also differ from one state to another.

Yes, we also provide medical marijuana renewal services to our patients.

All you need is a state issued photo ID. This could be Passport, driver’s license, employment authorization, green card, visa, or state ID.

Our services are 100% legal as all our doctors are board-certified and qualified. You can verify our doctors’ license at Medical Board of California’s site.

Have a question? Reach out to us!

Contact Us

Copyright © 2018 Online Medical Card. Disclaimer – For CA residents seeking a CA recommendation from a CA physician.